Marketing Intern Position
Our Marketing Interns will be responsible for brand collaborations and partnerships, key brand-driving product launches, and disrupting an $85 billion jewelry industry. As an intern, you will be supporting the team with influencer marketing, pop-up shop launches, event coordination, fostering strategic partnerships, and fostering organic growth through expanding the current channels of distribution. Potential opportunity to join the VIBHOR team full-time at the end of your internship if candidate delivers strong performance during their internship.
|||New York City, New York|||||||||QjBWX~4B9BXdZB-Y|||INTERN|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false
- Pop-up shop launches
- Affiliate Marketing
- SEO, SMO, Google Analytics, Shopify
- Keep track of and update weekly marketing campaign reports
- Assist with the implementation of digital marketing campaigns as needed
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications or related fields
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Shopify or Klaviyo preferred
- Basic design skills (Photoshop, Sketch) preferred
VIBHOR, our parent company, is a US manufacturer of Core Diamond Essentials based in New York City. The company specializes in the production of Private Label die-struck rings and diamond jewelry for quality-conscious independent retail jewelry stores. Join our small but growing team for limitless opportunities for professional growth and start-up culture.