Brand Specialist Position
Interested in working for a great team working hard to develop Private Label Distributions?
Our Brand Specialists will be responsible for brand collaborations and partnerships, key brand-driving product launches, and disrupting an $85 billion jewelry industry. As a brand specialist, the candidate must have the ability to work independently, multitask, have superior organizational skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, be incredibly detail-oriented, and have excellent follow-through. The role will require making cold calls to seek partnerships to promote our exclusive product line. Our candidates are required to devise plans on building a community. In addition, they must be flexible and have the ability to prioritize tasks. Must be a problem solver with a can-do attitude that is willing to strive above and beyond.
|||New York City, New York|||||||||XzstT4IBovaeUJp2|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false
- Strong presentation and reporting skills between B2B businesses
- Support the marketing team with daily administrative tasks
- Keep track of and update weekly marketing campaign reports
- Help to organize marketing events and tradeshows
- Work on implementation of digital marketing campaigns and ERP systems as needed
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications or related fields
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Shopify or Klaviyo preferred
- Basic design skills (Photoshop, Sketch) preferred
VIBHOR, our parent company, is a US manufacturer of Core Diamond Essentials based in New York City. The company specializes in the production of Private Label die-struck rings and diamond jewelry for quality-conscious independent retail jewelry stores. Join our small but growing team for limitless opportunities for professional growth and start-up culture.